Ooh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't quite believe it. The oohilikethatblog has made it to a year! With 70 something posts and over 13,000 page views (I promise not all of them were me!) and 2 craft fairs, I have to say it's been a good year. To celebrate I thought I would share with you my top 10 favourite posts over the past year.
1. White Chocolate & Whiskey Fudge I'm not normally a massive fan of fudge, but this recipe is so naughty, I couldn't resist.
2. Felt flower brooch This was my first d.i.y make for the blog. I still love making these as gifts and to decorate my handbags. Recently I've been playing around with some funky colour combos.
3. Cheesy Feet Ooh I do love this recipe, not just for it's amazing novelty factor but how tasty there are with dips. A great party pleaser.
4. DIY Art Canvas This d.i.y post proved massively popular on Pinterest. It's weird what people go crazy about.
5. Apple nut cake. This was a definetly a winner with my husband Sam. A brilliant cake to bake in the Autunm months with some hot custard. Yum!
6. Nutella Cookies. These have to be one of the easiest and tasiest recipes I've ever found.
7. DIY Atlas map lamp This lamp lives in my lounge and has to be my favourite furniture remake to date.
8. Lemon Drizzle Cake. I seem to be always making this. I've recently found out that if you half the recipe it makes 12 perfect lemon drizzle cupcakes!
9. Butterfly Vinyls Still working on making these bad boys into a wall feature.
10. Valentines Day Card Ideas I love making cards. I've recently been making alot more. These ones always inspire me and they were so fun to make (esp the silver scratch off stickers)!